Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Three Intellectuals

I was trying to get a shot of a church spire on Somerset West last Friday, when these three fellows addressed me.

"Hey, take our picture," they teased. I was initially a tad intimidated, but the vibes were friendly. I took a photo of them and asked, "Can I put you on the Internet?"

The young lad in the middle responded with hip hop moves and, "Ya, sure - and say that we are three intellectuals who like to have their pictures taken!"

The fellow on the left, is sincerely hoping to be a model some day.

7 comments:

Matt Richling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"hip-hop moves"??? Sounds interesting...

Http://www.MattRichling.com

Woodsy said...

Yes, Matt, they were quite interesting! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what they propose to intellectualize about?

Anonymous said...

the cutest kids in vietnam beg you to take their photos in the street then won't leave until you pay them for doing so....

and they won't sweeten the deal with any intellectualising either

Anonymous said...

Eh why not after all! :D

I like the guy in the background who is turning back to look at the scene... :D

Woodsy said...

Zhu, Yes, I like the guy turning back to look too. I only noticed him after I posted.