Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Puppy Love (on the Fringe)

I brought Coyote along as my date to the Ottawa Fringe Festival Media Launch, and I was soon abandoned by him when he sniffed out this beauty. Click!, went his camera.


I am not sure if it was her colourful flowery bodice, or the high pitched sounds that she emitted when she performed that tickled his doggy fancy.

Miss Shoshinz, (who told Coyote her name was Yanome*) will be performing at the Ottawa Fringe Festival all week.

*Was the admiration mutual?

2 comments:

coyote said...

Woodsy, we both know I am a total dog. And, apparently, a total pushover for that kabuki-on-acid look...

Anonymous said...

Phew! I was afraid you were going to say the Coyote mistook her for some shrubbery. In which case this little story would have had quite the embrassing outcome.