Monday, July 7, 2008

The Burglar

"Ahh!" I scream in horror, "Erratic Genius, you scared me! Why are you wearing a stocking over your head?"

"I'm pretending I'm a burglar. I figure it will help me pack faster!"

You know, if you look at him from just the right angle, he's almost as cute as Megan's cat in the banana box.

So, yes, the E Genius and I are packing, packing, packing! All that packing has not been conducive to much writing, but soon I will be settled again and posting regularly.

We are leaving our little house in the Woods. It is the beginning of a fabulous adventure - onwards march!

6 comments:

Harmony said...

Here's to fabulous adventures! Good luck Woodsy!

XUP said...

How did you know it was Erractic Genius under that clever disguise?

Woodsy said...

Harmony, thanks! Wishes back at you!

XUP, he's a teenager! I recognized him by his pungent boy smell!

Aggie said...

I love EG!! I'm going to try this nylon-over-head routine when I move. Happy moving!

Pandora said...

aggie - a bizarre hair accessory! such is the genius of the erratic genius...

coyote said...

Hi, Woodsy. I've nominated you for a Brillante Award....