Monday, June 16, 2008

Warm Regards, Evalyn

On Friday, I experienced Evalyn Parry at Rasputin's Folk Café. I will Always remember her.

After her first set, I went off to powder my nose. The bathroom was in use. A few seconds of waiting, and the door opened. Out walked Evalyn. She smiled at me (my knees weakened), held the door open, and said, "It's all yours," in her silky sexy fluid voice.

I lowered my eyes, coyly smiled back at her and expressed a quiet little, "Thank you."

I went into the washroom... and as I sat down realized, "Oh! The seat is still warm!"

3 comments:

Andrea... said...

Isn't she amazing? I love her.

Anonymous said...

Normally, I would say �yuck� to a warm toilet seat, but perhaps in this case..... no, it�s still yuck.

Woodsy said...

Andrea, she sure is. I am disappointed that I missed you at Westfest. I was stuck out in the Woods, waiting for the storm to subside...I have not had the chance to see you perform yet, but I have heard great reviews! Next time...

XUP, LOL!